Emergency & Disaster
Aquatabs® are used by all major aid agencies, NGOs, and peacekeeping / defence forces worldwide for the treatment of human drinking water in emergency situations. We works with key international NGOs to reduce suffering during human and natural disasters. With 25 years experience in responding to disasters around the world we are well positioned in helping with any crisis. Stock of water purification tablets on hand in 20 Countries around the world aid the speedy distribution when a disaster strikes.
Aquatabs® for fast treatment of water
Dosage is in accordance with published specifications for emergency use at 5 mg per litre chlorine.
- Aquatabs 8.5mg 1 litre of water
- Aquatabs 33mg For 5 lt of water
- Aquatabs 67mg For 10 lt of water
- Aquatabs 167mg For 20 lt of water
- Aquatabs 1.67g For 200 lt of water
- Aquatabs 8.68g For 1000 lt of water
- Aquatabs Granules For all volumes greater than 1000 litres
All tablets have a 30 minute treatment time.